Time for Color
Always amazed at how much a little bodywork makes. She’s as flat as possible (How does a curved car get flat?) Time to start applying color
A few of my own touches:
- Eyebrows adjusted to match headlight rim diameter
- All cockpit edges rolled 100%, including drops to door latch
- Rear ’round taillight’ area removed for proper fit of rectangular tail lights
- Full perimeter exhaust outlet.
- All wheel arches rolled to simulate aluminum wired edge.
- Oil Cooler lines reworked to align to front end
- Wiper holes and defogger holes
- Tee nuts installed for hood stops and defogger trim
- Front and rear quickjack holes configured for ‘sliding’ fit.
- Drain hole added to fuel cap recess
- Period-correct hood latches added